Supporting Nuffnang

Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SURIA RUNWAY 30102011

attended Suria's Charity Runway last sunday, and it was great, cause its the first time Suria actually having a real runway show..! which were awesome.. and suria changed a lot since i graduated last year.. new curriculum, new events, new students and also because the school has been renamed from SEKOLAH SERI SURIA to SURIA CAMPUS *applause* hahahhahahaha

after watching it, i felt terribly jealous and envious of the student there now to have so much fun unlike my time.. and made me regretted to have graduated so early..!! UNLUCKY, but come to think of it, we were able to go thru the spm easily cause this year's spm syllabus had changed for both bm and eng.....

 i were there not only for watching the runway but to see my teachers and my friends...
damn happy to see them. and I were there with Julie and Chen Ye, so as Shaun Lee and Giap Hong
me and julie

not much of picture taken that day.. cause were totally amazed with their designs..
made a photo collage.. so to view them in a bigger size, click here to view it from my fb album.

and also.. i met Russell's bro..
he were totally adorable with afro AHAHAHAH..!!!!
LMFAO..!!!! :)

Catherine and I

Me and Kristal



stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment